July Market (3rd July 2012)
It’s the July Market tomorrow, and we’re indoors from the rain! Hurray!
As usual we’ve got a whole host of treats for you this market. Along with our familiar faces, we also have some new stallholders. Have a peruse of this list to find out what’s happening:
- We have Martineau Gardens with their plants and tasty preserves.
- Bournville’s Levertons and Halls with their delicious deli delicacies.
- Capeling and Co charismatic cheeses.
- There’s Urban Harvest, a local project, turning unwanted fruits into juice.
- Marmalades, Jams, Pestos, conserves and more from Artisan Preserves.
- Stirchley Wines will be bringing an array of alcoholic beverages to tickle your fancy.
- Hibiscus Grove, with their South East Asian home cooking.
- MeatShack, known to serve the “the best burgers in Birmingham”
- Jo’s Coffee, will be on hand with delicious hot drinks to warm you up from the rain.
- Wolsey Sausages bringing their sumptuous meats and sausages from their Stirchley shop.
- Spatulas At Dawn with a selection of cakes and muffins.
- Friendly family business, jACKrABBIT, will be at the market with the range of herbs, spices, sweets and other goodies.
- Social enterprise, Frost and Snow (who have recently opened a lovely little café in Snow Hill) are selling their famous cupcakes.
- Everyone’s favourite Baker, Loaf, will be at the market selling his tasty Stirchley Loaves, Cotteridge Sourdoughs, White split tins and more
- We’ve also got some newcomers to the market, a Raw chocolate seller, and a new fruit and veg stallholder.
On the arts and crafts side:
- Local photographer and taxidermy enthusiast, Harry Starling, who will be there selling prints of Birmingham landmarks, street signs and derelict buildings.. (with some felt hand stitched eggs by Sew Your Soul thrown in for fun.)
- The Stirchley Prospector’s new shindig the Stirchley Urban Resource Centre
- Garden plants and more from Eats and Leaves.
- Pixiefrog Arts and Crafts – Recycled and revamped household objects, specialising in mirrors and picture frames.
- Jewellery and eclectic bling with a vintage swing from Cherry Star.
- Varied quirky vintage finds and much more from Stirchley Market regulars Cath and Jenny.
- Tim Gasgoine the dynamic DJ and brutal-beat-boxing-buff, will be there with his tip-top tremendous tunes and bodacious vintage vinyl’s.
- We also have lovely goodies from Adrienne Oliver, and Jackie Sanderson too.
We can’t wait to see you! Xx