Here’s a list of stallholders at Tuesday’s Stirchley Community Market (6th November 2012). As usual a good range of food/non-food. Looks like we’ll be having three dinners too with hot food from Pop up Dosa, Hibiscus Grove, and Meat Shack!
- Non-food/Arts & Crafts: Cath/Jenny, Cherry Star, Lucy Sobrero and Carla Smith, Ildi Nagy, Hope Projects, Twinkle, St Mary’s Hospice, Gen and Tom, Silhouettes and Shadows, Katie’s Vintage, Brazilian Handbags, Martineau Gardens, Lara Shoe Creations, Youthspace
- Food: Artisan Preserves, jACKrABBIT, Trushul Raw Chocolate, Cuffufle Chutney
- Non-food/Arts & Crafts: Back in the Day, Bike Foundry
- Food: Capeling and Co, Loaf, Stirchley Stores, Wolsey Sausage Factory
- Hot food/drinks: Jo’s Coffee, Pop up Dosa, Hibiscus Grove, Meat Shack
Looking forward to it!