We’re really glad to be back for our third mini-market in the Loaf Cookery School, this coming Thursday, 3pm – 7pm.
We’ve got some new additions to our list of firm favourites. Here’s the list of who has a stall:
- Re-loved (handmade & upcycled bags and clothes)
- Cuffufle (locally produced preserves, cordials, mustards & more)
- Anawim (crafts from a women’s charity in Balsall Heath)
- Pip’s Hot Sauce (‘devilishly spicy chilli sauces’)
- Happy House (handmade keepsake boxes and crafts)
- Vegetropolis (organic and unusual vegetables)
- Stirchley Happenings (local arts group)
- Kneals Chocolate (quality, locally produced handmade chocolates)
- Plus food from Loaf!
Come along and join us – and check out the newly refurbished Loaf Bakery Shop (formerly Stirchley Stores) next door to the Cookery School.