Photo by Phil Banting
After a fabulous sixth birthday celebration, we’re back for more Market fun on Tuesday 2nd August from 4-8pm in our wonderful venue, Stirchley Baths. Thank you to everyone who joined us last month to celebrate six wonderful years of the Markets – from those who have been with us over the years to those new to the Market, and particularly all our lovely stallholders over the years.
Anyway, onto the next six years, or at least next month. We’ve got another great line up of stallholders for the August market…
- Vegetropolis – deliciously delightful organic fruit and vegetables
- The Happy Gut Hut – effervescent kombucha, known as the “Immortal Health Elixir”
- Cafe Horchata – Bringing Mexican street food cuisine to the streets of Stirchley
- The Vegan Grindhouse – 100% plant-based street food that will make you re-think vegan food for the better
- How Brave is the Wren – a travelling children’s bookshop caravan
- Pietanic – pie lovers up and down the country love their gourmet pies
- Creamed Pops – artisanal ice creams, which are talk of the town
- Eats and Leaves – beautiful plants for your garden and/or allotment
- Working Clasp – handmade laser cut jewellery designed and made by a Stirchley resident
- Olivar Caicunes – raw unfiltered olive oils from Picual olives
- Straight From The Cow – eggs, milk and milkshakes from Carpenters Hill Farm, located 10 minutes south of Birmingham
- Henna Gifts By Stacey – gifts and candles using fresh 100% natural henna, coloured henna and glitter henna
- Sophie Colombé Silversmith – ethereal and graceful pieces from a local artist
- Back In The Day – multi-period replica woodwork items
- Haapi Things – handmade art dolls
- Trankvila Holistics – Holistic therapy and products
- Mrs Mills Makes Cakes – scrumptious cakes and treats
- Cuffufle Preserves – chutneys, cordials and jams lovingly hand-crafted
- Pip’s Hot Sauce – chilli sauces from the mild to positively devilish
- Kneals Chocolates – handmade luxury chocolates
- Loaf – Stirchley’s premier bakery, serving real bread
- Drop and Swap – Drop off and swap your unwanted clean and good condition clothes and accessories…another person’s trash is someone else’s treasure!
As always, onsite vegetarian and vegan cafe ChangeKitchen will be open.
See you on Tuesday 2nd August from 4-8pm at Stirchley Baths – free entry, but remember to bring plenty of pennies for all the treats you’ll want to buy!