Happy October! We’ve got a few tricks up our sleeves in the form of a fantastic line up of stallholders – plenty of things to treat yourselves or your loved ones with, be it fantastic food or gifts a’plenty.
And though we think it’s a tad early, someone did point out October’s market means it’s only 81 days until The Big Day – so if you want to start your Christmas shopping early, and get something unique, then why not check out some of the lovely stalls joining us for…
- Vegetropolis – deliciously delightful organic fruit and vegetables
- The Happy Gut Hut – effervescent kombucha, known as the “Immortal Health Elixir”
- The Vegan Grindhouse – 100% plant-based street food that will make you re-think vegan food for the better
- How Brave is the Wren – a travelling children’s bookshop caravan
- Cafe Horchata – Bringing Mexican street food cuisine to the streets of Stirchley
- Creamed Pops – artisanal ice creams, which are talk of the town
- There Goes – a pop up stall serving speciality coffee – think street food, but with coffee
- Trankvila Holistics – Holistic therapy and products
- Back In The Day – multi-period replica woodwork items
- Susan Kruse with her playful handmade art dolls
- Textile Designs by Sarah – beautiful embroidered jewellery and crafts
- Bags of Love
- Mrs Mills Makes Cakes – scrumptious cakes and treats
- Pip’s Hot Sauce – chilli sauces from the mild to positively devilish
- Kneals Chocolates – handmade luxury chocolates
- Loaf – Stirchley’s premier bakery, serving real bread
- Stirchley Wines – suppliers of quality beers, wines and spirits
- Julie’s Rainbow Reiki
- Cuffufle Preserves – chutneys, cordials and jams lovingly hand-crafted
- Isherwood & Co – beautiful flowers and plants
- Drop and Swap – Drop off and swap your unwanted clean and good condition clothes and accessories…another person’s trash is someone else’s treasure!
…and not forgetting onsite vegetarian and vegan cafe Change Kitchen, who will be open and serving delicious food!