WE ARE BACK! MARCH 7th.
Stirchley Community Market are emerging from their annual hibernation – and are announcing the stallholders for the first market of 2017.
The next market is Tuesday 7th March, 4-8pm in the main hall at Stirchley Baths with some stalls outside (signposted on the night!).
For those who haven’t been before, it’s a jolly social occasion run by the local community, where you can shop and socialise. Come and have a coffee and some hot food for dinner, and buy some of your weekly shop items – and plenty of treats!
- How Brave is the Wren – “Travelling Children’s Bookshop”
- Isherwood & Co – “seasonal affordable flowers and plants”
- Bulgarian Rose – “Holistic Therapy and products”
- There Goes – “a roaming coffee bar serving specialty coffee roasted in Birmingham”
- Kneals Chocolates – “Handmade luxury chocolate”
- Bunny Street – “Handmade loungewear, kitchen textiles, home decor and accessories”
- Mrs Mills Makes Cakes – “Homemade Granola Bars, Brownies, Cakes Bakes & Deliciously Indulgent Desserts’
- Julie’s Rainbow Reiki – “Crystals, handmade candles, little gifts and incense sticks”
- Working Clasp – “Hand made laser cut jewellery and accessories”
- Happy Gut Hut Kombucha – “Delicious, fermented pro-biotic, Green tea based drink”
- Cuffufle Preserves – “I make Cordials, mustards, vinegars, oils, jams and chutneys – sourcing local ingredients whereever possible”
- Pip’s Hot Sauce – “Handmade hot sauces”
- Vegetropolis – Organic fruit and veg box delivery service, local and fresh, organic home delivery , fresh wholesale supplies
- Loaf Community Bakery and Cookery School – REAL BREAD and sweet buns!
- Drop & Swap – Bring your unwanted (clean, no holes / pulls) to swap for something new to you
- ***NEW TO THE MARKET!!!*** Kings Heath based The Hungry Penguin Pancake Co with tasty sweet / savoury filled pancakes!
- ***NEW TO THE MARKET!!!*** Locals The Indian Lunchbox are coming to the market with mobile catering van serving traditional indian street food
- ***NEW TO THE MARKET!!!*** Contemporary homewares by Kitty and Min!
We still have a number of slots available – if you’d like to attend as a stall-holder please email Kathy email@example.com
As a taster for the March Market – look at this salted caramel brownie cake by Mrs Mills Makes Cakes (photo by @GoodStirchley on twitter)