A very merry hello to all our stallholders, volunteers, visitors and friends!
The time has finally come, winter is here and Christmas is creeping up on us fast. To celebrate the holidays and Stirchley Community Market’s final event until March 2018 we have put together a absolutely massive line up of artists, printers, designers, bakers, baristas, chocolatiers, book sellers, florists, brewers, beauty specialists, masseuses, workshops, charities and more!!
It is so big in fact, that we are expanding to fill out Stirchley Baths’ Cinema Room too!
We at SCM are sure that this market will be all you require to meet all your holiday needs!
So make sure you put it in your diary, and join us on 5th December 2017 4-8pm at Stirchley Baths
FULL LIST OF STALL HOLDERS BELOW:
Outside in the courtyard:
- Indian Lunch Box – Indian street food
- Vegan Grindhouse, – 100% plant based American street food
- Vegetropolis – Organic Fresh Fruit & Veg Box Delivery Service
- The Happy Gut Hut – Kombucha drinks for a healthy gut
- How Brave is the Wren – Travelling children’s bookshop
- Greskho Bodhi – Hot Japanese Street Food! (rescheduled from last month) (NEW TO THE MARKET)
Inside main hall:
- Pip’s Hot Sauce – Homemade spicy hot sauce
- Cuffufle Preserves – Delicious home made chutneys, jams, vinegars & cordials
- Bulgarian Rose UK by Natasha Barton – natural products with Bulgarian Rose Oil and Rose Water
- Mrs Mills Makes Cakes – Homemade cakes and bakes
- Kneals Chocolates, – Local chocolatier
- There Goes (coffee) – Pop-Up Coffee bar – espresso martinis at the Christmas market!
- Isherwood & Co – Independent florist with beautiful house plants
- Loaf Community Bakery – Local baked goods – bread and cakes – and mulled wine!
- Frilly Industries – Alternative fun and beautiful jewellery and accessories
- Amy Macrame – Local macrame artist – hangings and planters
- The Holodeck – Hand-printed and hand marbled stationary, cards and posters
- Jam vs Custard – Fresh doughnuts with seasonal flavours and homemade ingredients
- Kate Andrews Ceramics – Locally handmade Brutalist-inspired ceramic vessels and pots (NEW TO THE MARKET)
- Birmingham Brewery Company – beer brewed hyperlocally on Stirchley Industrial Estate
- Masala Kits by Mohini – spice kits so you can make your own curries at home
- Stirchley History Group – information about events and happenings in 2018
- Co-Wheels Birmingham – Green Revolution’s Brum community car share club.
Inside Cinema Room:
- Julies Rainbow Reiki – Reiki crystals and treatments
- Bereket Project – Charity project – Craft makers, handmade by refugees from the Middle East
- Refugee Community Kitchen + Help Refugees – Charity project – Collection point for donations
- John Ramsell – local artist prints and originals (NEW TO THE MARKET)
- Bunny Street – Home and kitchen textiles and accessories
- JG and Bird – Notebooks and cards combined with photography
- Windy and Wild – Papercraft accessories
- Textile Designs by Sarah Cage – Handcrafted textiles and clothing
- Swing Train – Getting fit by dancing and having fun!
- Little Lion Crafts – Handmade crafts
- Nepalese Kastos – Brum-based / Nepalese textiles (NEW TO THE MARKET)
- Pop-up Massage – information about the business & clothed back massages (NEW TO THE MARKET)
- Tim Thomson – local artist prints and stationery (NEW TO THE MARKET)
- Bees Kneez Honey – Organic honey/honey product sellers
Workshops (location tbc):
- Stirchley Video Game – Get a pixel portrait! (NEW TO THE MARKET)
- Jenny Duffin – Festive craft workshop! (NEW TO THE MARKET)
- Windy and Wild – Jewellery workshop!
And of course Stirchley Baths on site vegan and vegetarian cafe Change Kitchen
We will be going into our annual hibernation after this market, returning in March 2018, so come and join us for a very merry send off.
We want to take this opportunity to thank our wonderful committee Kerry, Kathy, Katharine and Jordan who volunteer their time in coordinating and making the market run smoothly, Head Steward and photographer extraordinaire Phil, Market Stewards Gary and Natasha, our loyal stallholders, printers The Holodeck and lastly and by no means least, fantastic venue Stirchley Baths and their wonderful team.
We hope to see you at the Christmas Market, Tues 5th December 4-8pm!
If you need directions please visit our ‘FINDING US‘ page.