September is nearly upon us and with it comes another STIRCHLEY COMMUNITY MARKET!
See below for our list of stallholders, with more tba:
- Pietanic – Pop up gourmet pie shop
- Stirchley Baths on site vegan & vegetarian cafe Change Kitchen
- Full of Chaat – NEW TO THE MARKET!
Outside in the courtyard:
- Vegetropolis -fresh fruit & veg delivery service
- The Happy Gut Hut – Kombucha drinks for a healthy gut
- Pack Your Own – low-waste, ethical & sustainable shopping
Inside the main hall:
- Pip’s Hot Sauce – Homemade spicy hot sauce
- Kneals Chocolates – Local artisan chocolatier
- Queen of Camillias Tea – Organic tea selections
- FudgeBox – Handmade fudge with traditional recipies
- Cuffufle Preserves – Delicious home made chutneys, jams, vinegars & cordials
Batty Fang Bakery – Fresh baked cakes and treats
- Mirta Vargas Ceramics – locally handmade vessels & sculptures
Declog Body & Mind – Pop-up massages and holistic health
Pincushion UNltd & Sarah Cage Textile Art – Two traders have teamed up and will be selling their handmade textile crafts
- Plog on Canals! Picking up litter and jogging info stall – to celebrate International Zero Waste Week.